#3: Profitable, liveable & loveable business with Melanie Miller
In this episode, we talk about:
- What haters really mean for your business
- How a great customer experience can make you more money
- The fear of changing & narrowing your target market
- The importance of intuition when you work for yourself
- Melanie's tip for figuring out if your services are helping you build a profitable, liveable, & loveable business.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Don’t P*ss on my Door Step – Social Media Don'ts!
- The email toolkit: How Should I Say That?: 15 Email Scripts for Hassle-free Client Relationships & Keeping Projects on Track.
Wisdom from Melanie:
"Having a hater is a sign of success because you're standing for something." - Melanie Miller on #confessionspodcast
"That piece of paper can't replace your experience." - Melanie Miller on #confessionspodcast