#26: Creative confidence with Louise Glendon
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Lou went from being in the airforce to boudoir photographer
- Wondering “who am I to teach photography?"
- the challenge of creative confidence when there’s so many people that are more creative than you
- getting tied up in other people’s success stories
- adjusting your work day to suit the way you work
- how it's hard to know the difference between fear that's holding you back & fear that's a warning sign.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
And for more from Louise visit her at: