#23: Uncompromising Success with Jenny Shih
In this episode, we talk about:
- boldly quitting her job as the breadwinner to start her business
- does having your back up against the wall help or hurt you?
- working 20-30hrs per week & fitting life around business (not the other way around)
- learning to make the best use of time, so that the time you do spend behind your desk is uber productive
- why you should aspire to gush over your support team
- how to figure out if you’re on the wrong path — and it’s not because you have no clients.