so how can you tell if your brand message needs an overhaul?
- You’re really good at what you do, but your client roster doesn’t reflect that.
- You’re marketing yourself more than ever, but don’t seem to have many new clients to show for it.
- Your website visitors aren’t turning into clients as much as you’d hoped.
- You’re attracting clients, but they’re a bit ‘blah’ & you’d rather work with more ideal peeps.
- Your clients tell you that you’re brilliant, but you can’t seem to convince potential new clients that’s true.
- Your clients are surprised by your style or personality once they sign on to work with you.
- You can’t predict when another client will sign up to work with you through your website – it’s so erratic & unpredictable.
- You’re not excited by your own website & you don’t want to send people to your site.
- Your brand message doesn’t feel good to YOU anymore.