Here’s an example of what a typical brand message overhaul looks like…
We'll tailor our sessions to exactly what you need to get the results you want -- because there's no such thing as one-size fits all when it comes to copywriting & marketing.
But I know it’s helpful to have an idea of what our time together will cover & in which order. This is an example of how our time together might roll, but it’s FULLY CUSTOMISED to your needs.
Session 1: Goal Setting & Business Visioning
- Get clear on what your business stands for & the most important things your dream clients need to know about working with you.
Uncover your core brand message right in the very first session.
Outline a website structure that makes all your information easy to find & navigate.
Session 2: Your About Page & Home Page
- Get an About Page that shows your dream clients that you understand them & are the right person to help them solve their problems.
Write your Home Page that appeals to exactly who you wants to work with, so that they're encouraged to stick around & read more about you & your work.
Session 3: Service Pages That Sell (Part 1)
- Get a real-deal, no BS Services Page for your first service to make your dream clients know that they need to hire you today. (We’ll work on your second & third services pages next session, depending on how many services you have on offer.)
Discover what makes you different, better & worth working with so that your dream clients leap at the chance to hire you.
Jump into your customer’s buying mindset so that we know what we need to write to prick up their ears (or eyeballs?).
Session 4: Service Pages That Sell (Part 2)
- Services Pages are where your web copy turns into cash, so we’ll dedicate a second session to making sure we get them juuust right.
Outline & write Services Page for your second & third service offerings, depending on how many services you have on offer.
Session 5: Client Processes & Documents That Your Clients Adore
- Plan how your client process flow so that it’s easy for your clients to get the results they want AND easy for you to deliver your best work.
Write documents & emails to smoothly guide your dream clients through the process of working with you, so that they always feel informed & nurtured when working with you.
Here’s some examples of documents that you might want to work on: sales slides, pricing documents, client proposals, client welcome pack, process update emails, canned responses to client inquiries & loads more.
Session 6: Consistency, Flow & Loose Ends
- We’ll review everything we’ve written to make sure all your new brand messaging and web copy is clear and consistent across all your web pages.
Conquer any last niggles & confidence wobbles about your new brand message before you send it off to your designer or hit publish.