In this episode, we talk about:
- being the only one doing what you do is both crippling & freeing
- how Sarah has seen her passion for marketing her creations grow, despite being scared of it when she first started out
- dealing with copy cats — no matter who copies an idea, it will never be the same as yours
- building a slow growth product that will stand the test of time
- how to find the sweet spot of something you’re excited to create & your customers are excited to receive
- dealing with the heavy cloud of “this needs to make me money!"
- idea overwhelm that makes you feel immense pressure to follow every single idea
- hiring a team to get you out of working in the business, so you can work on the business.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
And for more from Sarah, visit her at: