In this episode, we talk about:
- you have control over how you run your business
- the importance of your customer experience
- making sure you’re being profitable by tracking your time
- setting up your business to match your energy levels
- going through the awkward, murky amateur phase
- your soft skills affect how you package yourself & how your clients perceive you
- pricing is the most fear-inducing thing in business.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
- Marie’s blog post, Why Should I Hire You?
- The art of the sales process (the story of how Marie hired her VA)
- How Should I Say That?: 15 Email Scripts for Hassle Free Client Relationships & Keeping Projects on Track
- Digital Strategy School