#27: Being a warrior for your message with Isabel Foxen Duke
In this episode, we talk about:
- How Isabel got the courage to build her business on counter cultural messaging
- Having a strong voice from Day 1.
- Being inspired by seeing someone else achieve what you want to achieve
- The impeccable timing that led to Isabel getting 10,000 subscribers in her first year
- Getting addicted to media attention & how her ego got wrapped up in it
- How hard it is to sustain content creation when you’re wrapped up in what everyone will think about every single blog post
- High stakes launching when you only launch once a year.
Resources mentioned in this episode:
And for more from Isabel visit her at: